Apple Pie Overnight Oats
This healthy and easy to make Fall inspired breakfast takes only minutes to prepare and it's ready for you in the morning! It's the perfect on the go breakfast. Now you don't have an excuse to not eat a delicious and hearty breakfast.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk)
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- This recipe is SOOO difficult... ready?
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients until completely mixed
- Cover the top and put into the fridge to let sit overnight
- In the morning, time to eat! How easy is that?
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/