Basil Cucumber Gin Smash
This flavorful Gin cocktail will brighten up anyone's day. The floral notes of the Elder flower Liquor make this cocktail go from good to GREAT! It will make a Gin believer out of anyone.
Write a review
- 4 slices cucumber
- 1/4 lime, cut in wedges
- 4 fresh large basil leaves
- 2-3 oz Nolet's Gin (or Gin of choice)
- 1 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liquor
- Slice cucumber and lime for garnish
- In a shaker muddle together the cucumber, lime, and basil
- To the shaker add the Gin and St. Germain. Put the lid on and shake it up
- Strain it into a glass filled with ice and top with tonic
- I like to garnish with a cucumber slice, a lime slice, and a basil leaf!
- That's it. A suuuppppeerrrr refreshing cocktail that everyone will go crazy over. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/