Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
I don't know about you but I can't go the day without having something delicious and filling for breakfast. I love to start my day off right with this yummy (and very pretty) smoothie bowl! The best part is you can put any kind of fruit or veggies in the smoothie and pick your favorite toppings. The options are endless and delicious!
Write a review
- 1 cup ice
- 1 banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sliced banana
- fresh blueberries
- grated coconut
- chia seeds
- This recipe is really hard. Ready?
- In a blender add the ice, banana, blueberries, Greek yogurt, almond butter, and honey. Blend until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and top with any kind of toppings you want! I love sliced bananas, blueberries, granola, coconut, and chia seeds but you can do whatever you want!
- That's it. A great way to start your day!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/