Cherry Bourbon Fizz
Cherries are in peak season right now and this delicious cocktail takes full advantage of them. It's easy to make and will make anyone a Bourbon believer. Cheers!
Write a review
- 6 fresh cherries, stems removed
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 oz Bourbon of choice
- Club soda
- In a shaker add the fresh cherries, lime, and sugar. Muddle together completely until all of the cherries have broken down and released their juices
- To the shaker add ice and your Bourbon of choice. Add the lid on and shake vigorously until chilled
- Strain (so you don't get any cherry pits in your cocktail) into a glass filled with ice and top it off with club soda
- Give it a quick stir and serve. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/