Cucumber, Elderflower & Gin Cocktail
Looking for the ultimate Summer cocktail that's easy? Then this cocktail is the one for you! It's refreshing, light, and packs a punch. What more could you ask for?
Write a review
- 4 slices cucumber
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 lime, sliced
- 2 oz Gin of choice
- 1/2 oz Elderflower liqueur
- Club soda
- In a shaker add the sliced cucumber, lime, and rosemary sprig
- Muddle until all of the juices are released
- To the shaker add in the Gin, Elderflower liqueur, and ice
- Shake vigorously until chilled and strain into a glass with ice
- Top off with club soda, garnish with a cucumber slice, and serve!
- That's it! The most refreshingly delicious cocktail for Summer. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/