Gin, Rhubarb & Rosemary Cocktail
It's Spring time and that means fresh rhubarb is in peak season! Take advantage of it while its around by making this delicious cocktail! Cheers!
Write a review
Rhubarb & Rosemary Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 stalks rhubarb, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz Rhubarb & Rosemary syrup
- First thing you want to do is make the syrup. In a pot over medium heat add the sugar, water, rhubarb and rosemary. Let it come to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes
- Strain the syrup and let it cool
- In a shaker with ice add the Gin, St Germain, and rhubarb syrup. Shake vigorously to really chill it
- Strain in a glass with a large ice cube and garnish with a rosemary sprig. Cheers to Spring!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/