Lemon, Parmesan & Thyme Roasted Zucchini
Zucchini is by far my favorite vegetable of all time. Don't ask my why but I just LOVE it! Anytime that I can think up a new use for zucchini I get so excited and this recipe might be one of my favorite creations up to date. All of the flavors work so well with each other your mind will be blown. This recipe is a must make!
Write a review
- 3 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- This recipe is so easy it will become of your go-to side dishes! The first thing you want to do is preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl add the sliced zucchini, lemon zest, fresh thyme, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Give it a good mix so that all of the zucchini rounds are coated in the mixture
- Put them on a sheet tray in a single layer so that none of the zucchini are overlapping each other
- Put in the oven and let them bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Once the zucchini is cooked put the oven on broil and let them broil until starting to get a beautiful golden brown. This only takes about 1-2 minutes so keep your eye on them!
- That's it! The most delicious zucchini recipe...ever.
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/