Lime, Ginger, Honey & Mint Infused Ice Cubes
This cocktail in a cube is the perfect way to make a drink that is different. These infused cubes are packed with flavor and everyone will love them. Perfect Summertime treat. Cheers!
Write a review
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- I love making a big batch of cubes and just keeping them on hand for impromptu guests! They're packed with flavor so they really don't need much else besides the liquor of your choice
- In a bowl mix together the lime juice, grated ginger, mint leaves, and honey
- Give it a good mix, trying to bruise the mint as much as possible
- Strain the mixture and pour it into an ice mold and let it freeze until solid, about an hour or two
- I like to serve it with a shot of tequila over it. That's it! A cocktail in a cube. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/