Peanut Butter Pie
Are you ready for the most insanely delicious and decadent dessert ever?! Well, here it is my friends. This baby is a showstopper that you will want to keep making! And the best part of all is it's so easy to make!! Give it a try. This creamy, dreamy, delicious pie will be on your mind forever.
Write a review
- 14 chocolate graham crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- melted semi sweet chocolate
- melted peanut butter
- peanut butter chips
- mini Reese's cups
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Stir to combine completely, and coat all of the crumbs in the butter
- Put the crumbs into a 9 inch pie pan and press down on the bottom and along the sides firmly and evenly. Put the crust into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes
- Once the crust is cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool to room temperature
- In a bowl with an electric mixer beat the cream, powered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form
- In another bowl using the same electric mixer (less washing-yay!) cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter until beautiful and creamy
- Take half of the whipped cream and add it to the peanut butter mixture. With a spatula mix it until completely combined
- Add the other half of the whipped cream and gently fold it in the mixture with the spatula. Watch the video if you need help!
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the crust and spread evenly
- In a small bowl add 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and microwave on high for 1 min. If they're not all the way melted add them for another 15 seconds. Add the melted chocolate to a ziplock bag and set aside
- In another small bowl add about 1/2 cup of peanut butter and microwave for 1 minute until melted. Put the melted peanut butter in a ziplock bag and set aside
- Now it's time to decorate this beauty! Cut a small end off of each of the ziplock bags and drizzle the chocolate then the peanut butter all over the top. Around the edges sprinkle the peanut butter chips and mini Reese's.
- That's it! The most insanely delicious Peanut Butter Pie you could ever imagine. Enjoy!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/