Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
During the Holiday season I always seem to have a can of pumpkin puree open in my refrigerator. This is the perfect breakfast to use it in! It's easy to make and tastes like you're eating a decadent pumpkin pie for breakfast...but it's not!
Write a review
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (you can use almond or soy if you'd like)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Ready for a super hard breakfast?
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients completely
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put into the fridge to let it sit overnight
- The next morning you have a delicious and festive breakfast ready for you! How delicious is that?
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/