Roasted Grape Crostini
This incredible easy appetizer requires minimal ingredients and has maximum flavor. It's an appetizer no one would think of but it's so delicious! Your guests will be impressed.
Write a review
- 1 bunch grapes
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F
- Line two sheet trays with parchment paper
- On one sheet tray add the grapes and thyme leaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- On the other sheet tray add the slices of baguette. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Put them both into the preheated oven and cook until the grapes are starting to pop and caramelize and the bread is starting to toast, about 5-10 minutes
- Once everything is cooked spread each piece of toasted bread with ricotta and top with the caramelized grapes
- That's it! How easy is that appetizer? Perfect for the Holidays. Enjoy!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/