This classic salsa is not only easy to make but it's also delicious! It's one of my favorites and a go-to in my house. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo this weekend!
Write a review
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatillos, husks removed, cut in half
- 1 large onion, cut in quarters
- 4 whole cloves garlic, skin removed
- 3 jalapenos, cut in half, seeds and ribs removed
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- Preheat your oven to broil and line a broil pan with foil
- Add the halved tomatillos, the onion quarters, garlic cloves, and jalapenos to the broil pan. Put it into the oven and let them broil until slightly charred, about 5-8 minutes
- Once slightly charred add everything including any excess juices to a blender
- To the blender add the cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth
- That's it! Literally the easiest salsa that you can make in minutes. Perfect to dip or to add on top of tacos. Ariba!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/