Spicy Grapefruit Fizz
Ever fancy a fancy, yet spicy cocktail? Me too! Using fresh jalapeños this cocktail will go down with a kick. WARNING: they are delicious.
Write a review
- 4 slices jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed out of at least 2
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 oz fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 oz silver Tequila of choice
- Club soda
- In a shaker muddle together the jalapeno slices, lime, and sugar
- Depending on how spicy you want the cocktail take out the seeds and ribs. Taking the seeds out of half left it spicy but not so spicy I couldn't drink it!
- To the muddled lime add the fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and tequila. Put the lid on and give it a good shake
- Strain it into a glass filled with ice and top it off with club soda
- Stir and garnish with a lime wedge. That's it! A delicious, spicy, and refreshing cocktail. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/