Strawberry Ginger Fizz
Now that it's Springtime that means an abundance of beautiful strawberries are available. This delicious cocktail is easy, super tasty, and it will definitely get you in the Springtime mood!
Write a review
- 3 strawberries hulled and cut in half
- 5 large mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 lime wedges
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces Vodka of choice
- Club soda
- In a cocktail shaker add the strawberries, mint leaves, grated ginger, and lime wedges
- Muddle together until all of the juices have released
- To the cocktail shaker add the simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water heated up until the sugar dissolves) and the vodka. Put the lid on and shake vigorously
- Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice and top it with club soda. Give it a stir, garnish with a fresh strawberry or lime, and you're ready to drink. Cheers to Spring!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/