Curried Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Just because you want to eat healthy doesn’t mean that it has to not taste good. This extremely delicious AND healthy chicken salad will be your lunch go-to. It will satisfy any craving you have for junk food and keep you full at the same time!
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup (about 1 stalk) chopped celery
- 1/2 small onion, diced small
- 1 small apple, diced
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cherries (or craisins)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Bibb lettuce for serving
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- In a bowl add the chopped cooked chicken. I love using a rotisserie chicken or leftovers to save time!
- To the chicken add the chopped celery, diced onion, diced apple, chopped cashews and dried cherries
- Squeeze the fresh lime juice over the top, add the curry powder, salt, pepper, and the Greek yogurt
- Stir to combine completely
- Once combined it’s time to serve. Take a leaf of your bibb lettuce, add a big scoop of the chicken salad to the top, sprinkle with cilantro, and a big squeeze of lime
- That’s it! A healthy and flavorful lunch everyone will love AND it’s not bad for you. Happy 2017!