Frozen Rosé (Frosé) Popsicles
These boozy popsicles are one of my favorite treats. Not only are they delicious but they’re also boozy and refreshing at the same time! They’re the perfect Summer BBQ treat and the best part is that you can make them ahead of time and always have them on hand just in case. Cheers!
- 1 2/3 cup Rosé
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Sliced strawberries
- In a blender add the Rosé, strawberries, raspberries, grapefruit juice, and sugar
- Blend until smooth
- Strain the mixture to get all the seeds out and into a pourable measuring cup
- Pour about 2/3 way full and add thinly sliced strawberries and raspberries
- Put into the freezer and freeze for about an hour or so, until it resembles a slushy
- Add the popsicle sticks after about and hour and let them freeze for another 3-4 hours or up to a few weeks!
- That’s it! The perfect Summer cocktail/dessert that everyone will love. Cheers!