Mushroom & Boursin Bites
Looking for the easiest appetizer you can make in no time for New Years Eve? Look no further! These delicious little bites only require minimal ingredients but have maximum flavor. They will be your newest favorite appetizer recipe! Happy New Years everyone!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz mushrooms, diced small
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Mini phyllo shells (I buy packages of 15)
- Boursin cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a sauté pan melt your butter over medium high heat
- Add the chopped mushrooms and minced garlic and cook until slightly golden brown, about 10 minutes stirring often
- Add in the white wine and thyme and cook until the mushrooms absorb all of the wine
- On a sheet tray add the mini phyllo cups. Spoon about a teaspoon of Boursin into the phyllo shells and top them off with the mushroom mixture
- Put them into the oven to cook 10 minutes
- Take them out, let them cool slightly, and serve! I love these appetizers because you can make it ahead of time and when it’s time for the party you can pop them into the oven to heat up. Enjoy!