Upside Down Peach Tart
What happens when you bake peaches, brown sugar, dark rum, a little butter, and puff pastry?? You get the best/easiest dessert ever. You won’t even BELIEVE how good this is! Top it off with some ice cream and you have an incredible Summer treat that everyone will go nuts over.
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spiced Rum of choice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Puff pastry, thawed
- Ready for the hardest recipe ever?
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- In a small saucepan over medium heat melt the brown sugar and rum
- Once it comes to a simmer add in the butter and continue to cook another 2-3 minutes
- Spoon the sugar mixture into the bottom of a large muffin tin and add a few tablespoons of diced peaches
- Cut out a round of thawed puff pastry (I like to use a cup or cookie cutter) and put it on top of the peaches
- Put them into the oven and let them cook until the puff pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Once cooked let them cool slightly and then take a knife a run it along the edge of the muffin tip to prevent any sticking
- Place a plate over the top of the muffin and invert the tin, tapping on the top so that the tarts release
- That’s it! Serve with ice cream or eat by itself.