Pork and Plum Kabobs
This recipe is SO easy to make and crazy delicious. It's going to be your go-to Summer dinner. I just like to serve it with some grilled vegetables and that's it! The perfect meal.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 plums, cut in quarters
- 1- 1.5 pound pork tenderloin, cut in large chunks
- 1 red onion, cut in quarters and separated
- I LOVE this recipe. Ready?
- In a bowl combine the rice vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin, honey, minced garlic, grated ginger, and red pepper flakes. Pour into a large ziplock bag
- To the bag add the pork and plums
- Let them marinate for at least one hour or overnight
- 30 minutes prior to grilling make sure to soak your skewers (only if they're bamboo!) in water to prevent them from burning
- Preheat your grill pan on high heat
- Skewar a piece of pork, then a piece of plum, then red onion. Keep repeating until you're done with the skewer. You can have as much or as little as you'd like on there
- Lightly grease your grill or grill pan and add the kabobs. Let them grill on each side until the pork isn't pink in the middle, about 3-5 minutes on each side
- Once they're cooked sprinkle them with fresh cilantro and serve! That's it! The best dinner ever.
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/