Asian Style Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Craving a delicious dinner in minutes? Try these incredibly tasty turkey lettuce wraps! You won’t believe how easy and flavorful they are!
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 small red pepper, dliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts, cut in half
- 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- Bibb lettuce or any kind of lettuce you want for serving
- In a saute pan over medium high heat add the ground turkey. Use your spoon or spatula to break it up and cook until everything is completely cooked through.
- Using a slotted spoon take out the ground turkey and add it into a bowl and discard any juices in the pan
- Heat up the oil in a pan over medium heat
- Add in the red pepper and mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes
- Add the grated garlic, ginger, and sliced water chestnuts into the pan and saute for another minute
- To the pan add back in the cooked ground turkey, breaking up any large chunks. To the ground turkey add the Hoisin, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Mix until completely combined
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Add in the sliced scallions and serve! I like to put the whole pan on the table and give everyone a big plate of lettuce and let them serve themselves. It’s fun AND delicious!
Please follow and like us: