Vanilla & Cinnamon Almond Creamer
Spending a ton of money for almond milk that tastes horrible at your grocery store? Make your own!! Homemade almond milk coffee creamer is so easy to do, tastes 100000% better, and is better for you. If you start making your own, you won’t be able to stop.
- 1 cup raw whole almonds
- 1 1/4 cup filtered water + 2 cups for soaking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- The first thing you want to do is add your almonds into a jar or bowl and cover with 2 cups filtered water. Put in the fridge and let it sit 12-24 hours. The longer the soak, the creamier it will be!
- After your almonds have properly soaked drain and rinse them thoroughly
- Put the almonds into a high speed blender or food processor. To the almonds add in 1 1/4 cup cold filtered water, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and maple syrup
- Blend everything on high for 2 minutes
- Pour all the ingredients into a nut milk bag (you can find online or at your grocery store!) and strain into a pourable bowl
- Pour the almond milk into a jar or container and store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days! How easy is that?