White Chocolate Key Lime Coconut Cookies
Talk about Summer in a cookie! These delicious babies will be on your mind ALL Summer. They’re packed with flavor and super easy to make. Give them a try… you’ll end up eating all of them! No, but seriously, you will. I ate 6 in one day. Who needs a beach body anyways?!
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons key lime zest (or zest from 2 regular limes)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Give it a mix and set it aside
- In another bowl with an electric mixer, mix together the butter and coconut oil until smooth
- Add the sugar, dark brown sugar, lime zest, eggs, and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix until completely combined
- To the wet ingredients add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. You don’t want to over mix the dough!
- Using a spatula mix in the white chocolate chips by hand
- Taking about 3 tablespoons of the dough at a time, roll them into balls, and lay them on parchment paper lined sheet trays spaced out
- Let the cookies cook for about 11-14 minutes, until a light golden brown
- Let them cool slightly, and you’re ready to devour these! No joke, you will devour them. Enjoy!
- If you can’t find Key Limes, just use regular limes