BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza
I don’t know about you but every once in a while I get a CRAVING for BBQ chicken pizza. The flavors to me are just too good. When I get these cravings I like to make myself a pizza and to be honest, I’m impatient. I don’t want to have to sit there and knead my own dough and wait for it to rise and all that boring stuff SO I’ve found that using an Indian flatbread called Naan is the perfect solution. It’s delicious and light and the perfect crust. Plus, it saves a lot of time!
- 1 Naan bread
- 1/4 cup your favorite BBQ sauce (recipe can be found in the archives)
- Chopped cooked chicken (I love using my leftovers from the night before!)
- Red onion slices
- Grated smoked Gouda
- Grated smoked mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- On a lined sheet tray, add your naan bread
- Spread your favorite BBQ sauce on the bread, leaving a little around the edges for the crust
- Add the cooked chicken, red onion slices, and as much freshly grated smoked Gouda and mozzarella as you’d like
- Put it in your preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and serve! That’s it. A quick and VERY tasty dinner. Enjoy!