Have you ever tried a pineapple mojito? No? Well, you should. They are delicious! Summer... here we come.
Write a review
- 3 slices fresh pineapple
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 oz white Rum
- Club soda
- pineapple slice for garnish
- In a shaker add the pineapple, mint, lime, and sugar.
- Muddle everything together and then add the rum to the shaker.
- Give it a good shake to mix everything together and pour into your glass of choice that is filled with ice.
- Top it off with club soda and stir everything together.
- So fresh and delicious! Perfect cocktail to cool you down in hot weather. Cheers!
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/