Pomegranate Moscow Mules
I don't know about you but I need a few cocktails to get through the Holiday season. This cocktail is DELICIOUS and so festive. You can make it in no time and everyone will be decking the halls later.
Write a review
- Crushed ice
- 2-3 oz Vodka of choice
- 2 ounces Pomegranate juice
- Ginger beer to top
- Lime slice (garnish)
- Pomegranate seeds (garnish)
- I don't know about you but Moscow Mules are one of my favorite drinks ever. I love how spicy they are and this version has the holiday kick you need right now!
- In a copper mug (optional) add the crushed ice, vodka, pomegranate juice, and fill to the top with ginger beer
- I like to add fresh pomegranate seeds to the top and a slice of lime for garnish
- That's it! A really easy, festive, and delicious cocktail that will get you through ANY family functions. Cheers!
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/