Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Garlic Aioli
These easy to make appetizers are complete show stoppers. They take about 5 minutes to make and everyone will go crazy for them. They're the perfect New Year's last minute appetizer to make.
Write a review
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- Thinly sliced proscuitto, about 1 slice of proscuitto for 2 asparagus
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- This recipe is SO hard. I hope everyone can do this. Ready?
- Preheat your oven to broil and line a sheet tray with parchment
- Snap or cut off the bottom inch of the asparagus and discard them
- Cut or tear the proscuitto in half longways and starting from the top roll it around and all the way down, covering the asparagus
- Once all of the asparagus are covered and on the sheet tray put it in the oven and let them cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip them and let them cook another 2-3 minutes
- Once all of the asparagus are cooked mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- Serve them while they're hot! So easy and so delicious.
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/