This easy to make Tabbouleh is one of my Summer favorites. It’s fresh, gorgeous, and so flavorful. I love serving it alongside some simply grilled meats for the perfect dinner! Also, you can make it ahead of time which is always a plus. The longer it sits the more flavorful it gets!
- 3/4 cup Bulgur wheat
- 1 cup boiling water
- Juice from 2 lemons (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 hothouse cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a bowl add the Bulgur wheat, boiling water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Give it a good mix, put some plastic wrap to cover it, and let it stand at room temperature for 1 hour
- Once the wheat is cooked through and room temperature add the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, chopped mint, chopped parsley, feta cheese, and a little more salt and pepper
- Mix until combined, and serve! It’s that easy.