Write a review
- 3/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- zest of 3 limes
- juice of 3 limes
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds very fresh tuna steaks, diced
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Want a very fancy appetizer that's not hard to make?! Well... here it is. I love tuna. I love avocado. When they're together they make me happy. Especially if they have other delicious ingredients with them. The first thing you want to do is mix together the olive oil, soy sauce, hot sauce, wasabi, lime zest, lime juice, scallions, and jalapeno. Whisk together to combine. In another bowl add the chopped tuna and avocado. Carefully mix together the vinaigrette with the tuna to combine. Serve on crackers and garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Oh man. Pinky up when you eat this please dahhhhhlling! Enjoy!
Gourmet With Blakely https://gourmetwithblakely.com/
Wow that looks amazing! Yummy!
I have not watched one of your vids for a while but i see your still cooking and looking as tasty as ever!…Still waiting for Trump to give you a cooking show……
I really enjoy watching your video’s, thanks.
Do you have kids??:)
Give me dat
You had me at tuna ;))
voglio di piu!
you are so cute!!!!!!!!
Nice flavors going on there. Great looking dish. Thank you