Spiced Apple & Pear Cider
This hot cocktail is the perfect thing to warm you up on a cold Winter day. This is a twist on a mulled cider and it is SO delicious. It's spicy and flavorful and you will love it!
Write a review
- 1 liter apple cider
- 2 pears, sliced thin
- 2 large pieces ( 1 1/2 - 2 inches long ) peeled and sliced ginger
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole allspice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 4 limes
- Spiced Rum
- I love this cocktail because you can make the batch as large as you want and everyone can just ladle it into mugs whenever they want it. So easy!
- In a large pot over medium high add the apple cider, sliced pear, sliced ginger, cinnamon sticks, whole allspice, brown sugar, lime zest, and lime juice
- Let it come to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes
- Ladle into mugs, add as much spiced rum as you'd like, and garnish with a pear slice and cinnamon stick
- That's it! The perfect cocktail to warm you up on a cold Winter day. Cheers!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/
Please follow and like us: