Apple Cider Margarita
Who said that I should only be able to have tequila when it’s summer?? I want to be able to enjoy tequila year round! This apple cider margarita is SO good you’ll want to drink it all Fall. Trust me. Cheers!
- 2-3 oz Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz Grand Marnier (or any other orange flavored liquor)
- 3 oz Apple Cider
- juice from 1/2 lime
- juice from 1/4 orange
- In a shaker with ice add the Tequila, Grand Mariner, apple cider, lime juice, and orange juice
- Shake all together
- On a small plate add some sugar with a little cinnamon. Take a slice of orange and run it around the rim and dip the rim in the cinnamon sugar
- Add the margarita to the glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick!
- That’s it. A delicious Fall tequila cocktail. Cheers!
Please follow and like us: