Arugula, Peas, Asparagus & Zucchini Salad
Spring is in the air and that means tender asparagus and peas are everywhere. Take advantage of them with this EASY and delicious salad! It’s perfect as a side salad or hearty enough for a main course.
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup sweet peas (I buy qood quality frozen peas and let them thaw)
- 5 stalks asparagus, blanced, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 zucchini, made into ribbons
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 Grapeseed
- On a serving platter add the arugula
- To the arugula add the peas, asparagus, zucchini ribbons (watch the video to see how!), toasted hazelnuts, and goat cheese
- In a small bowl add the lemon juice, dijon, salt, and pepper. Whisk together and slowly drizzle in the grapeseed oil
- Toss the salad with the vinaigrette and serve! You won’t even believe how delicious this is!