Strawberry Kombucha Smash
My latest obsession is a cold fizzy and zippy kombucha. It’s a sparkling probiotic tea that is packed with things good for you.. so why not offset that a little with some Gin! This delicious recipe will be your new favorite.
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 slices lime
- 2 strawberries
- 3 oz Gin
- Strawberry flavored Kombucha
- In a shaker muddle together the mint, lime, and strawberries until all of the juices have been released
- To the shaker add Gin and ice. Shake until chilled
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and top with your favorite Kombucha
- Garnish with a lime slice and mint spring and serve! Cheers!