Baked Bourbon BBQ Wings
Looking for the PERFECT appetizer to make for Superbowl?! Look no further!! These wings are insanely easy AND healthier because you're baking them. The homemade BBQ sauce is out of this world good. This recipe is a touchdown!
Write a review
- 4 pounds wings
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Bourbon of choice
- I love this recipe because it really is so easy to make. Much easier than frying the wings!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- On a foil lined sheet tray (easy cleanup... you'll thank me later!) add the wings and sprinkle them with salt and pepper
- Let them cook for 30 minutes
- While the wings are cooking make the BBQ sauce. In a saucepan over medium heat add the brown sugar, vinegar, maple syrup, ketchup, cayenne, ground ginger, vanilla, and bourbon
- Let it come to a simmer and simmer for 30 minutes
- Once the wings are cooked take them out and brush them very liberally with the BBQ sauce
- Turn the oven up to 400 degrees F and put them back in. Let them cook for another 10 minutes. The BBQ sauce will be sticky and delicious and addicting
- That's it! A super easy and VERY impressive appetizer for game day! Enjoy!
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/