Don't let this cocktail fool you... it is DELICIOUS! I wanted to make a fun beer cocktail for Super Bowl and this is it! You won't believe how tasty it is! Give it a try. Cheers!
Write a review
- IPA Beer of choice, chilled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 ounce simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar heated up until sugar is dissolved)
- 2 ounces Bourbon of choice
- In a cocktail shaker with a lot of ice add the Bourbon, simple syrup, and lemon juice
- Shake until very chilled!
- In a glass fill it half way with the chilled beer and to the top of that add the Bourbon mixture
- Serve it with a lemon zest spiral or wedge. That's it! You have to try this recipe. So delicious. Cheers!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/