Lightened Up Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is one of my guilty pleasures. Usually loaded with heavy ingredients this dip always makes me feel a little guilty about eating it so I decided to make a lighter ( but just as delicious ) version. It is so easy and everyone will love it!
Write a review
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I like Frank's Hot Sauce)
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Chips and celery sticks for dipping
- In a small pot over medium low heat add the softened cream cheese, plain Greek yogurt, mozzarella cheese, blue cheese crumbles, hot sauce, and shredded chicken
- Stir everything up until incorporated and let it cook, stirring often, for about 15 minutes
- Put in a serving bowl and serve with chips or celery sticks. So delicious and no one will even know it's a lighter version!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/
Please follow and like us: