Apple, Pomegranate & Walnut Chicken Salad
This healthy but incredibly tasty Fall inspired lunch is my current obsession. I love using leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken to make it extra speedy. It's packed with flavor and a delicious lunch.
Write a review
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts, rough chopped
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a bowl combine add the chicken, diced apple, pomegranate seeds, chopped walnuts, and fresh thyme leaves
- In another small bowl whisk together the Greek yogurt, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the chicken, toss until coated, and serve!
- You can add it to a sandwich, wrap, or eat it over greens. Enjoy!
Free Online Video Recepies https://gourmetwithblakely.com/