Cranberry & Turkey BLT
I don't know about you... but I ALWAYS have a ton of leftovers after Thanksgiving and the Holidays. Don't know what to do with that extra turkey?? I do! This easy sandwich is so good it'll make you want to eat turkey year round! Happy Holidays!
Write a review
- 2 slices of toasted bread of choice (I used a sourdough)
- Cranberry sauce
- Sliced tomato
- Thick slices of roasted turkey
- 2-3 pieces of crispy bacon
- This sandwich is my favorite way to utilize all of those delicious leftovers! This recipe is really hard... ready?
- Spread one piece of the bread with mayo and the other with the cranberry sauce
- Top one slice with the sliced tomato, turkey, bacon, and watercress. Top it off with the other slice of bread condiment side down, slice, and serve! A quick, super yummy, and super holiday-ish BLT! Enjoy!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/