I came across a golden latte randomly, tried it, and fell in LOVE with it. It's spicy almost like a chai tea but insanely delicious. I've made this in the morning instead of my coffee or for a treat in the day! Try it.. you'll love it.
Write a review
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a small saucepan add the almond milk, turmeric, fresh ginger, cinnamon, coconut oil, and honey
- Stir to mix everything together and heat up over medium heat
- Let it simmer for about 5 minutes
- Remove it from the heat, strain into a mug, and discard the solids
- Whisk vigorously until frothy, sprinkle the top with more turmeric, and serve! You can also let it cool slightly and serve over ice if you'd prefer an iced golden latte
- That's it! A tasty turmeric treat you'll want every day. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/