Grapefruit & Rosemary Martini
This cocktail is so delicious it goes down WAY too easily! The slight rosemary flavor with the grapefruit juice will blow your mind. I love this cocktail because it's simple to make and it's all ingredients I usually have on hand. Try it out, it'll be your favorite cocktail. Cheers!
Write a review
- 1/2 medium sized Ruby Red Grapefruit, sliced
- 2 springs fresh Rosemary
- 1 ounce simple syrup ( equal parts sugar and water brought to a simmer then cooled)
- 4 ounces vodka
- In a shaker muddle together the grapefruit slices and fresh rosemary until all of the grapefruit juices have been released
- To the shaker add the simple syrup, vodka, and ice
- Shake until chilled and strain into your martini glass
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and slice of grapefruit
- That's it! A delicious martini that will keep you warm all Winter. Cheers!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/