Key Lime Coconut Cheesecake Balls
Is it even Summer if you’re not having key lime pie at least once a week?? Well, skip all the calories by making these delicious little cheesecake balls! They’re so easy to make and great to have on hand in the fridge when you’re craving something sweet.
- 2 cups organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Lime juice and zest from either 3 key limes or 1 Persian lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a food processor add in the unsweetened shredded coconut, cream cheese, lime zest, lime juice, and honey
- Put the lid on a pulse a few times until everything is mixed together
- On a small plate add the unsweetened shredded coconut and graham cracker crumbs. Mix until combined
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and roll in your hands to form a ball
- Roll the balls in the coconut graham crumb mixture and put on a plate. Once they’re all done put the into the refrigerator to chill for a least 10 minutes
- After they’re done chilling they’re ready to be devoured! Whatever you don’t eat keep in the fridge. Enjoy!