Key Lime Coconut Cheesecake Balls
Is it even Summer if you're not having key lime pie at least once a week?? Well, skip all the calories by making these delicious little cheesecake balls! They're so easy to make and great to have on hand in the fridge when you're craving something sweet.
Write a review
- 2 cups organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Lime juice and zest from either 3 key limes or 1 Persian lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a food processor add in the unsweetened shredded coconut, cream cheese, lime zest, lime juice, and honey
- Put the lid on a pulse a few times until everything is mixed together
- On a small plate add the unsweetened shredded coconut and graham cracker crumbs. Mix until combined
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and roll in your hands to form a ball
- Roll the balls in the coconut graham crumb mixture and put on a plate. Once they're all done put the into the refrigerator to chill for a least 10 minutes
- After they're done chilling they're ready to be devoured! Whatever you don't eat keep in the fridge. Enjoy!
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/