Blueberry Basil Moscow Mule
One of my favorite drinks ever is a simple Moscow mule. It’s tangy, sweet, and delicious. Kick the classic up like 20 notches by making it with a homemade blueberry basil simple syrup! You won’t be able to have to original ever again once you try this blueberry Moscow mule.
Blueberry Basil Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- 2 oz Vodka of choice
- 1/2 oz blueberry basil simple syrup
- 1 slice of lime
- Ginger beer
- The first thing you want to do is make your simple syrup. In a small pan over medium heat add in the sugar, water, blueberries, and basil
- Let it come to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it cool completely
- In a cup filled with ice add in the vodka, cooled simple syrup, and squeeze of lime. Give it a good stir and add in the ginger beer to fill the cup
- Garnish with some basil leaves, and serve. Cheers!