Healthy Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado
New Year means new you! Start this year off right with this healthy, easy, and delicious lunch! I don't know about you but after the Holidays my body can't handle any more rich food. This is the perfect way to get you back on track to eating healthy!
Write a review
- 1 avocado, cut in half, seed removed
- 1 can (5 oz) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup celery, diced small
- 1 scallion (whites only) sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- I have been making this recipe for years because it's so easy to make and it's honestly really delicious. You'd never know it was healthy for you!
- In a bowl add the drained tuna, diced celery, sliced scallion, lemon zest, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, salt, and pepper and stir to combine
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. Squeeze a little lemon juice on each half and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add a big dollop of the tuna salad on each half and you're ready to eat! Easy and healthy doesn't always mean flavorless. Enjoy!
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/