Mexican Style Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado
This easy to make healthy tuna salad is one of my go-to lunch recipes. I've been making it for years now and it never gets old! It's packed with flavor and fills you up without having the extra calories of mayo. Ole!
Write a review
- 1 can or package (around 3oz) good quality tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Juice from 1 lime
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado
- In a bowl combine the tuna, onion, lime juice, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and pepper until combined
- Half the avocado longways and remove the seed
- I like to scoop out a little of the avocado so that it makes room for more of the tuna salad
- Fill the avocado halves with the tuna salad and serve! That's it. The easiest and most flavorful lunch you can make in minutes!
Free Online Video Recepies https://gourmetwithblakely.com/