No Bake Energy Bites
These delicious healthy treats take only minutes to make and they're the perfect on-the-go breakfast or quick snack. Biting into them you feel like you're eating a decadent cookie dough but....they're healthy! Now that's a win-win in my book.
Write a review
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- Ok...this is a VERY difficult recipe. Ready?
- In a bowl combine all ingredients until completely mixed
- Taking 1-2 tablespoons worth of the mixture, roll them in your hands into compact balls, and set on a parchment lined plate
- You can eat them immediately or you can also store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer
- That's it! The perfect on-the-go healthy recipe that tastes like you're eating cookie dough. Enjoy!
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/