Peach and Tomato Caprese Salad
Who knew that a classic could get any better?! This fresh Summer take on the traditional will be your new favorite salad.
Write a review
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Handful heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 peach, sliced
- Bunch fresh basil leaves
- Bocconcini (smaller balls of mozzarella) or a large ball of fresh mozzarella sliced
- Grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- Balsamic reduction (either bought or homemade)
- On a platter add the sliced vine ripe tomatoes and heirloom cherry tomatoes. You can leave then whole or slice in half, whichever you prefer
- Add the sliced peaches, mozzarella, and basil
- Drizzle the top with grapeseed oil and balsamic reduction
- Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper and serve! You won't even believe how delicious this is.
Everyday Gourmet with Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/