Roast Beef & Mozzarella Sandwich
Looking for a fast and flavorful sandwich for lunch? Try this easy recipe! It’s packed with flavor and so delicious you’ll think you were at a fancy bistro.
- 1 Ciabatta roll
- 1 teaspoon mayo
- 1/8 lb thinly sliced good quality roast beef
- 2 sliced fresh mozzarella
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 4–5 banana peppers
- Handful fresh arugula
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- On the bottom half of the sliced ciabatta spread the mayo
- Add the roast beef slices, mozzarella, roasted red pepper, banana peppers, and arugula
- Drizzle a little balsamic on the top part of the ciabatta and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Add the bread to the top on the sandwich, slice, and eat! How easy is that?