Roasted Veggie Quinoa Bowl
I LOVE making this recipe. I honestly make it once a week just because it's packed with flavor, it's filling, and it's healthy for you! It's the perfect week night meal because the prep is minimal. That's my kind of dinner!
Write a review
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped large
- 1 shallot, sliced
- olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 385 degrees F
- On a foil lined sheet tray add the broccoli florets, sliced zucchini, chopped red bell pepper, and sliced shallot
- Drizzle the veggies with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Give them a good toss with your hands to coat all of the veggies and put them into the preheated oven
- Let them cook for 30-35 minutes
- While the veggies are roasting cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Once the quinoa is cooked, put it into a large bowl
- In a small bowl mix together the champagne vinegar, dijon, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Give it a good whisk to combine and pour it over the quinoa, mixing to combine everything
- Once the vegetables are roasted it's time to serve! In a bowl add some quinoa, some of the vegetables, a good sprinkle of feta cheese, and if you want some grilled chicken!
- That's it... a VERY delicious and easy to make dinner everyone will love!
Gourmet With Blakely http://gourmetwithblakely.com/