S’mores Chocolate Bark
No campfire, no problem. This easy take on a classic Summer campfire dessert is the perfect thing to nibble on all Summer. Not to mention it’s SO easy to make!
- 10 oz semi sweet chocolate chips, good quality
- 3 oz white chocolate chips, good quality
- Mini marshmallows (toasted with a torch if possible)
- Graham crackers
- Hershey chocolate bar
- In a microwavable bowl add the semi sweet chocolate chips and in another bowl the white chocolate chips
- Taking one bowl at a time put it into the microwave on high for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds take it out, stir, and put back into the microwave for 15 seconds. Keep repeating until it is melted completely but be careful not to overheat!
- On a sheet tray lined with parchment (or foil) add the melted dark chocolate and spread until thin
- Drizzle the top with the white chocolate and then crumbled graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and pieces of a Hershey chocolate bar
- Let it cool and harden completely or put in the refrigerator to let it set up
- Crack the bark, serve, and enjoy! It’ll bring you back to your childhood.
Please follow and like us: