Southwestern Style Quesadillas
Move aside boring plain cheese quesadillas. This easy to make recipe will be your new favorite. It’ll make you say you say quesadi-YAS!
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup fresh corn (cut off kernels)
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat up a griddle pan or large skillet on medium heat. Add a little butter to the top and let it melt
- To a large tortilla add all of the ingredients to one half of the tortilla, making sure to distribute evenly
- Fold the other side of the tortilla to the side covered with the mixture and put on the preheated griddle
- Let it cook on one side for about 3-5 minutes, until slightly golden brown
- Flip, and cook on the other side 3-5 minutes until slightly golden brown and the cheese in the middle has melted fully
- Take off the griddle, cut in wedges, and serve!