Vanilla Bean & Bourbon Champagne Cocktail
This twist on a classic Champagne cocktail is SO incredibly delicious you won't even believe it. It's the perfect cocktail to sip on while counting down until the New Year and it will definitely make your night the best ever. Cheers!
Write a review
Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 vanilla bean, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean simple syrup
- 1 dash bitters
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Bourbon of choice
- The first thing you want to do is make your simple syrup
- In a small pan over medium high heat add the sugar, water, and split vanilla bean. Stir until all of the sugar is dissolved and it has come to a slight simmer
- Turn it off and set it aside to steep and come to room temperature
- When the simple syrup is cooled it's time to make the cocktail!
- In your champagne glass add the simple syrup, a dash of bitters, a squeeze and lemon juice, and the Bourbon. Give it a stir to combine
- Top it off with cold champagne, add a lemon twist, and serve! Cheers to another amazing year!
Free Online Video Recepies http://gourmetwithblakely.com/